Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

buy copper scrap

  • Italy Italy  
  • Quantity Required: 20 Metric Ton
  • Annual Purchase Volume: 3000 Metric Ton
  • Last Updated:
    Posted on: 30 Aug 2021

  • Buying Frequency: Weekly
  • Destination Port: Catania

RFQ Details

My name is Davide, I deal with trade in metals.I am looking for a serious company that I always give quality copper at a competitive price.I would like to know the quality of your copper, the data of your company, origin and port of loading, minimum order, payment terms, delivery time, if you can have a sample.
We are interested in a long-term collaboration with your company .We need bulk goods, not bales of pressed copper. You can we accept your terms of payment of the type? : advance of 35% using an Escrow service (guarantee deposit) (by bank "Credit Suisse" ), and only after examining the goods (same as the sample) at the end destination, the Escrow Agent will be authorized for the transfer of 35% in your favor. The remaining amount of 65% by bank transfer (T / T).I want to clarify one important thing, we are serious people, so if the goods is equal to the sample there will be no problem and the cooperation between our companies will continue forever. If you accept the terms of payment described above and make me a good price , to confirm our seriousness and our intention to do business with you, we can arrange a meeting to visit your company, get to know you and to examine the sample.

Refine by popular tags

Recommended RFQs