يبدو أنك لست عضوًا في TradeKey.com بعد. اشترك الآن للتواصل مع أكثر من 7 مليون مستورد ومصدر عالميًا.
انضم الآن ، مجانًا |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Banig Souvenir Shop

Canmanila,Basey,Samar,Philippines

عرض رقم الهاتف

عضو مجاني

Native Slippers

Philippines

***

أحصل على آخر سعر

-

-

500

-

-

-

PayPal, Money Gram, Western Union

Banig Slippers

الاتصال الآن

مواصفات المنتج

Brand Name : -

الوصف

We are selling one of our many native product Native Slippers made of Wild Grass (Tikog Mats). This is our best selling product. Lightweight, handwoven, export quality, good for indoor home and office use, very trendy, fashionable, comfy and elegant. We can supply the minimum order of 100 pairs per size. Available size starts from 5-9 free size. Best offered price is USD1.50. We can supply at least 500 pairs a month. Mnimal shipping fees may apply depending on your location. Lead time for 100 pair of slippers is 3 weeks work. After confirmation of 75% downpayent, work will start. The remaining 25% will be collected prior the sending of the items. Paypal is accepted, also Western Union or Bank to Bank transaction. Contact us if interested.

اتصل بنا

الشخص الذي يمكن الاتصال به:Mr. Ricky

الشركة:Banig Souvenir Shop

عنوان:Canmanila, Basey, Samar, Philippines,6720

رقم الهاتف:

عرض رقم الهاتف

التليفون المحمول:

عرض رقم الجوال

رقم الفاكس:

عرض رقم الفاكس

إلى,

Mr. Ricky < Banig Souvenir Shop >
أريد أن أعرف:

لمزيد من المنتجات من موردين آخرين

Branded Men's Shoe, Ladies Shoes Branded Men's Shoe
Sport Shoes Sport Shoes
EVA clogs EVA clogs
VR 46 MOTORBIKE MOTORCYCLE RACING MOTOGP LEATHER BOOTS / SHOES VR 46 MOTORBIKE MOTORCYCLE
Sports Socks Sports Socks
Leather Shoes Leather Shoes
indoor slipper indoor slipper
Used Shoes Used Shoes
gymnastic shoes gymnastic shoes
nurse footwear nurse footwear
non slip shoe covers keep foot dry non slip shoe covers keep
Gymnastic Shoes Gymnastic Shoes
2015 new  running shoes 2015 new running shoes
Open Toe front foot Offloading Shoes Post-Op Shoes Cast Shoes Open Toe front foot
used boots an winter shoes used boots an winter shoes
Heng Ronghui barad Heng Ronghui barad