يبدو أنك لست عضوًا في TradeKey.com بعد. اشترك الآن للتواصل مع أكثر من 7 مليون مستورد ومصدر عالميًا.
انضم الآن ، مجانًا |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services
عضو مجاني

Wholesale from factory Black tea Orthodox Loose medium leaf OP1 100% new

Black Tea OP1 - Stalks: + 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown + Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch + With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch - Leaf: + Ratio: +10% Bro

الاتصال الآن

OTD Pekoe Black tea at Wholesale price - Weight Loss Tea Manufacturer - Vietnamese Organic, Free Sample

Stalks: + 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown + Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch + With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch + Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black

الاتصال الآن

Orthodox Black Tea F1+84979583283

Vietnamese black tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, F1 black tea is its style leaf tea that is tr

الاتصال الآن

Green tea OP viet nam very good price

Vietnamese green tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, OP green tea is its style leaf tea that is tr

الاتصال الآن

Green tea PeKo viet nam good

Vietnamese green tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, is its style leaf tea that is traditionally p

الاتصال الآن

Vietnam black tea is the leading CTC BP

Black Tea CTC BP ( watsap:+84979583283) Appearance: + Size: 2mm-3mm + Color: Deep Brown color. + Free of metal +Black, brow...

الاتصال الآن

Black tea Peko

Black Tea CTC BP Appearance: + Size: 2mm-3mm + Color: Deep Brown color. + Free of metal +Black, brown, small, are all 14-24, clea...

الاتصال الآن

Black tea F3 excellent quality +84979583283

Vietnamese black tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, F3 black tea is its style leaf tea that is tr

الاتصال الآن

    اتصل بنا

    الشخص الذي يمكن الاتصال به:Mr. Alex

    الشركة:FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY

    عنوان:No10 Tay Son, Ha Dong, Ho Noi,100000

    رقم الهاتف:

    عرض رقم الهاتف

    التليفون المحمول:

    عرض رقم الجوال

    إلى,

    Mr. Alex < FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY >
    أريد أن أعرف: