يبدو أنك لست عضوًا في TradeKey.com بعد. اشترك الآن للتواصل مع أكثر من 7 مليون مستورد ومصدر عالميًا.
انضم الآن ، مجانًا |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Cement Turnkey Plants 300-10, 000tpd

Cement Turnkey Plants 300-10, 000tpd

UK

CPT2012/1

أحصل على آخر سعر

South Korea

-

1 Metric Ton

As per agreed Contract

As per Agreed Contract

6 Metric Ton per Year

L/C

-

الاتصال الآن

مواصفات المنتج

Grey @ Green : Not available

الوصف

SALES CEMENT PLANT TURNKEY WORLD MANUFACTURERS [300TPD-10,000TPD]


My Clients who are Major World Cement Turnkey Plant Manufacturers in China, Germany, Italy, South Korea and Germany, they seek serious buyers of these Industrial Heavy Machines.

Will only accept initially a fax from the Signatory of the Company/Firm's Account, then thereafter normal emails resume . This applies to all enquiries to purchase a Cement Turnkey Plant including State of the Art with High Technology and Innovation that comes with them

Finance from China, Germany, Italy, India are not possible

Finance from South Korea is available. They will provide 85% Finance witch leaves 15% Equity to be funded buy the buyer. Details will only be disclosed once we receive your fax.

This is not a Joint Venue.

Please contact me for an Enquiry Form. Do not bother to contact us if you are not the Signatory to the Account.

اتصل بنا

الشخص الذي يمكن الاتصال به:Mr. Errol

الشركة:Errol Pitts

عنوان:Ham Croft Cl, Feltham, London UK, UK,TW13 7JL

رقم الهاتف:

عرض رقم الهاتف

التليفون المحمول:

عرض رقم الجوال

رقم الفاكس:

عرض رقم الفاكس

إلى,

Mr. Errol < Errol Pitts >
أريد أن أعرف:

المزيد من المنتجات من Errol Pitts

Cement & Minerals Turnkey plants Cement & Minerals
CEMENT TURNKEY CEMENT PLANTS 300- 10, 000TPD CEMENT TURNKEY CEMENT
Humaniarium Projects world-wide Humaniarium Projects
COAL MINE FOR SALE OR JV COAL MINE FOR SALE OR JV
COPPER CATHODES COPPER CATHODES