Amazon Services
Dear esteemed customers, We are HNT Import Export Co.,LTD in Viet Nam. [jessie(at)hntimpex(dot)com] We specialize in manufacturing and exporting pine wood pellet, mixed wood pellet, wood shavings, wood chips, sawdust, woody miomass burning, corn cob, Tapioca Chips and .... *** Origin: Vietnam I  do  expect  that  our  offer  product  will  match  with  your  demand.  If  you  have  any  questions,  kindly  contact  directly  with  me.  jessie(at)hntimpex(dot)com  84 (08) 3820 0489

نقاط الثقة: 0

Shandong Kingoro Machinery Co.,Ltd is located in Mingshui economic and technological development zone, Jinan City, Shandong Province. We manufacture biomass energy pelletizing equipment, fertilizer equipment and feed equipment. We supply complete kinds of pellet machineproduction line for biomass material, include peeling and chipping, crushing, drying, pelletizinging, cooling and packing, according to different requirements of our customers. we also offer industry risk evaluation and supply suitable solution according to different workshop. We own 17 patents, among which there are 3 patents for invention. We have ISO9001 Certificate, CE Certificate, SGS Test Report etc.

نقاط الثقة: 0

Zhengzhou Azeus Machinery Co., Ltd is specialized in manufacturing and supplying pelletizing machines for wood pellets and feed pellets. We also offer full installation and consultation of complete pellet line including crusher, dryer, pellet mill, cooler, packager.

نقاط الثقة: 0

We are company who manufacture and distribute wood pellet and briquette .  Our product is the highest quality product made in 100 % from natural wo .  We are offering DIN Plus and EN Plus A1 pellet .  Please contact me me if you are interested .  Emilia Janiszewska  epellet.eu  Tel : 0048 730 053 054

نقاط الثقة: 0

TONFUS Science and Technology Co., Ltd. is mainly forced on development, production, sales of equipment & instruments and laboratory systems integration. As a high-tech R&D enterprise, we doing lot of work on promoting environmental technology and industrialization, enhancing R&D capabilities of enterprises, universities and research institutes by providing technical services, environment testing and protection treatment, environmental design and systems integration business. TONFUS Corporation is located in Hangzhou High-tech Development Zone, north of Hangzhou city and close to the stay stone Elevated Road. TONFUS with all the staff of the tireless efforts and dedication to the pursuit of excellence in quality and perfect brand and corporate style, adhering to the "honest, pragmatic, integrity and dedication" spirit of enterprise, and pursue the "quality first, service one business concept class products and quality service to meet the needs of the mark...

نقاط الثقة: 0

Yulong Machine Co., Ltd is a nation-appointed professional manufacturer of machine for agriculture, forest, pasturage, fishery for many years. Now it becomes a technology enterprise that integrates scientific research, exploitation and manufacture as a whole. Supported by China Pasturage Breeding Technical Research Institute, Shandong University, Shandong Agricultural Mechanization Research Institute, advanced technology and scientific management, our company has not only researched three series of pelleting machine, crushers, hammer mill, mixer and pasture machinery but also the complete sets of feed, forest, fertilizer, energy machinery with more than ten kinds of high-quality products verified by the state. They have been exported to Southeast Asian, Europe, Africa, and America, and so on. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market. And now we have established quality assurance system and professional service centers led by the director. High...

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Zhengzhou Aix Machinery Equipment Co., LTD is an enterprise mainly specializing on the manufacture of food machines and construction machinery.Our products range from feed pellet machine, forest machine like wood chipper, wood crusher, wood shaving machine, ect. All of these products have been used all over the country and exported to Malaysia, Indonesia, Austria, etc.Our company has high-quality employees, with the strong technical force, and the research and development, design, production team.

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Our Factory stock has free volume of RUF Briquettes - 400t/ monthly from April to August 2014. Global Wood Trading is an official branch office based in Vilnius of manufacturing company in Belarus, for European customer's convinience. We provide all shippments and documents. Our main products are: Fuel briquettes; Wood pellets; Painted productions of wood; Laminated veneer lumber. Our website is http://www.wooden.by ¿½

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Jinan Biomass Machinery Equipment Co.,ltd is located in JiNan city,ShanDong province China. professional manufacturer of machine for biomass energy,forest, agriculture,fishery more than 10 years. Main products:Wood chipper,hammer mill,pellet mill,dryer,cooler,packing machine;animal feed processing machinery;fertilizer making machinery and all kinds of wood cnc router,stone cnc milling machine,laser engraving&cutting machinery. We have good sales markets in Europe,North America, Africa, East and South Asia and other countries and regions. also have professional engineers and salesmen to serve all of our customs,We always here waiting for an opportunity to serve you,Focus on customer requirements,aim to supply the highest quality machinery and take care of every process from our hands in China.the more you know us,the more you believe in us! Sincerely want to become your trustworthy business partner!

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Zhengzhou E.P Machinery Co., Ltd. was established to provide our customers with easy access to the finest Chinese machines, such as Briquette Machines, Pellet Machines, Coal Machines and Corollary Equipment. Our staff members have rich experience in knowing about China, its people and its products and we are proud of ourselves for our commitment to quality, reliability and speed. This is made possible with our careful combination of expertise with rich domestic and overseas experience in both manufacturing and trading areas. Our Mission Our goal is to provide our clients with the best prices and make them return to us not only because of our competitive prices, but also because of our excellent quality machines and services. We are not only exporting our own machines, but also have established relationships with numerous Chinese Manufacturing Companies who produce some of the best products around the world, such as auto spare parts, building materials, agricultural products,...

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Jiangsu Yongli Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer which specializes in developing, producing and marketing top-class machinery equipment. Now we focus on Pellet Mill, Hammer Mill, Mixer, Drum dryer, Wood chipper, Packing machine etc and turn key projects. The advantages of our quick installation, beautiful appearance, flexible operation, stable performance and low operational cost are accepted by our customers. We own outstanding R&D team and strict & scientific management system, which enable us to supply high quality & convenient turn-key projects to all of our clients.

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

products. We shall be delighted to be your root supplier and make all your major supplies, 100% guaranteed delivery between 5 days to atmost 10 days to your address via either the shipping or roud or railway with tracking number. We have an incredible customer retention rate due to our constant focus on resourcing the best and newest animal feed available across the Globe world. Our aim is to have 100% Customer Satisfaction. We offer the Best Animal feed at the Best Price.Our packaging or loading is highly discreet thus no custom hindrance.Our Minimum order Quantity is 250.We accept Wire Transfer.Bellow is a list of our products we have in stock and their prices, all you need to do is place an order for Animal feed that you would like Related Searches: Yellow corn animal feed yellow corn prices animal feeding yellow grain corn animal feed yellow corn bulk feed corn cattle feed pellet Yellow corn animal feed yellow corn prices animal feeding yellow grain corn animal feed fish meal an...

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Our company owns the groundworks of basic solutions for granulation and biomass briquetting (shredded wood waste, low-grade wood, agricultural products). These solutions are adapted to the specific needs of the customer. Modular approach to the design of the lines for granulation and biomass briquetting allows to get different combinations of equipment - from individual plants to complex system. These lines from BIOsmartex are fully automated and require only minimal personnel for operation.

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

The company LDT Wood-Frame, registered in the Zhytomyr region, specializes in the production and sale of various types of timber. We mainly offer our customers various types of lumber - boards, timber, pallet blanks. We also offer fuel pellets

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

We are company from Poland selling best quality pellets and all types of energetic coal. Contact us directly to get the best prices and the best quality. We can deliver to all countries in Europe. We are selling wholesale only, minimal order is one truck.

عضو مجاني

نقاط الثقة: 0

Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services