يبدو أنك لست عضوًا في TradeKey.com بعد. اشترك الآن للتواصل مع أكثر من 7 مليون مستورد ومصدر عالميًا.
انضم الآن ، مجانًا |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Imexforex services

608,Harikrupa Tower,B/h Gujarat College, Ellisbridge,Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India

عرض رقم الهاتف

عضو مجاني

Sell TUNGSTEN

Our supplier can supply 500 kg per day and in a week, 3, 500 kg or 3.5 tonnes can be supplied. In one month, 1 container can be supplied. The product

الاتصال الآن

Sell PAPER BAGS

Our team manufacturing and product conversion. Our manufacturing unit is 60 % mechanized. Saying diligently to complete the remaining 40 % of manual w

الاتصال الآن

Sell Fennel Seeds

Country of origin : India Packaging : 12.5 kg, 25 kg & 50 lbs paper/poly bags. Minimum Order:13 MT Labelling : As per buyer's requirement.

الاتصال الآن

Sell Cumin Seeds

Country of origin : India Packaging : 12.5 kg, 25 kg & 50 lbs paper/poly bags. Minimum Order

الاتصال الآن

Sell services Trade Facilitator

We are based in India and offer services relating to international trade. We source buyers/sellers and products from all countries specially India.We

الاتصال الآن

    اتصل بنا

    الشخص الذي يمكن الاتصال به:Mr. subramaniam

    الشركة:Imexforex services

    عنوان:608,Harikrupa Tower,B/h Gujarat College, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,380006

    رقم الهاتف:

    عرض رقم الهاتف

    التليفون المحمول:

    عرض رقم الجوال

    رقم الفاكس:

    عرض رقم الفاكس

    إلى,

    Mr. subramaniam < Imexforex services >
    أريد أن أعرف: