يبدو أنك لست عضوًا في TradeKey.com بعد. اشترك الآن للتواصل مع أكثر من 7 مليون مستورد ومصدر عالميًا.
انضم الآن ، مجانًا |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Guangzhou Huilin Furniture Co., Ltd.

Xihu Industry PanHu Area,RenHe Town,BaiYun District,,Guangzhou,Guangdong,China

عرض رقم الهاتف

عضو مجاني

Guangzhou Huilin Furniture Co., Ltd. was set up in 1982. During the past 28 years, we have experienced various difficulties and solutions, innovations and celebrations. Now, we have a factory of 23, 000sqm, equipped with advanced equipment imported from Germany and Italy. Well-trained staff can ensure your order to be processed smoothly and completed on time. Customers are always satisfied with our quality products and professional service. That's the reason why we are able to keep our sales amount raising every year. 80 percent of our products are exported to overseas market and the rest 20 percent products are supplied to the local market. Our customers tell us that they are proud to sell our products because of our superior craftsmanship, "simply elegant" design and excellent customer service. This is the foundation of all that we do. We encourage your feedback. We can develop with your suggestions and ideas. To our current customers, thank you again for choosing our products. To new folks, we hope you will become our partner.

اتصل الآن

معرض المنتجات

office desk supplier office desk supplier
office chair supplier office chair supplier
office sofa supplier office sofa supplier
workstation supplier workstation supplier
office partition supplier office partition supplier
steel cabinet supplier steel cabinet supplier
office workstation/staff workstation/office partition supplier office workstation/staff
office workstation/staff workstation supplier office workstation/staff
hight quality office workstation supplier hight quality office
office workstation/staff workstation supplier office workstation/staff
new design office workstation supplier new design office
office workstation supplier office workstation supplier
office workstation supplier office workstation supplier
modern office workstation supplier modern office workstation
office workstation supplier HL-W05 office workstation supplier

اتصل بنا

الشخص الذي يمكن الاتصال به:Mr. Wesley

الشركة:Guangzhou Huilin Furniture Co., Ltd.

عنوان:Xihu Industry PanHu Area,RenHe Town,BaiYun District,, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China,510470

رقم الهاتف:

عرض رقم الهاتف

التليفون المحمول:

عرض رقم الجوال

رقم الفاكس:

عرض رقم الفاكس

إلى,

Mr. Wesley < Guangzhou Huilin Furniture Co., Ltd. >
أريد أن أعرف:

إخلاء المسؤولية: تم توفير هذا الفيديو بواسطة هذا المورد. لن تكون TradeKey.com مسؤولة عن أي محتوى ينشره أعضاؤنا.

المعلومات الأساسية قيّم هذه الشركة اخبرنا عن البريد غير المرغوب فيه

نوع النشاط: Manufacturing

أسواق رئيسية: Worldwide

الشركة منتجات / خدمات: tea table, hardware, executive desk, reception desk, workstation , wooden filing cabinet, office desk, office partition, office chair, office sofa, leisure sofa, wardrobes, steel cabinet , bed, conference table

سنة التأسيس: 1982

عدد موظفي الشركة: 100+

الموقع الإلكتروني: www.huilinfurniture.com

معلومات أخرى

رأس مال مسجل: 1 - 2.5 Million USD

نوع الملكية: Individual (Sole Proprietorship )

الممثل القانوني / رئيس مجلس الإدارة: Mr.Hee Peng

إجمالي حجم المبيعات السنوي:

10 - 25 Million USD

نسبة الصادرات: 85

معلومات المصنع

مصنع الموقع: Guangzhou City

حجم المصنع: 10000 sqm to 250000 sqm

عدد خطوط الإنتاج: 4

إجمالي حجم المشتريات السنوي: 2.5 - 10 Million USD

عدد من R & D الموظفين: Less than 5 people

مراقبة الجودة: In House

رقم من موظفي مراقبة الجودة: Less than 5 people

شهادة: ISO-9001-9002

عقد تصنيع: OEM Service Offered ,Design Service Offered,Buyer Label Offered